Terms & Conditions
Money Back Guarantee, Product Warranty Information, Custom Orders
- At Bort-Swiss Orthopedic Supply, LLC, our return policy is congruent with industry standards. All of our products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear or misuse during the usage of a product is not considered a defect. Please, inspect the items for manufacturer defects that would affect wear and durability prior to use.
- Returned Items must be returned within 30 days. We cannot refund items, if items were worn (less initial try-on) or soiled. You may exchange the item or return the product for a refund of the full purchase price (minus a 10% restocking fee, shipping & handling, and return postage).
- Custom orders are ordered from Germany just for you & are not held in our United States inventory. Therefore, custom orders are considered non-refundable, non-returnable.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Checks will be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- In the event of default, and/or other infringements, (including but not limited to default, branding, counterfeiting, trademark, copywrite infrigments), and if this account is turned over to an agency and/or an attorney for collections or any other violations, the under signed agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and/or costs whether or not suit is filed.
- The proceeding information is for the purpose of obtaining credit and is warranted to be true. I/we hereby authorize BSOS, LLC to investigate all references and customary credit information sources, including consumer credit reporting repositories regarding my/our credit and financial responsibility for the purpose of ob and retaining credit and for the periodic review for the purpose of maintaining the credit relationship.
- Applicant’s signature attests financial responsibility, capability, and willingness to pay in accordance with above terms and conditions.
For good and valuable consideration, the adequacy of which acknowledged hereby, the undersigned individually and jointly guarantee(s) the payments of all amounts that may come due to BSOS, LLC by the applicant for whom this application form has been completed.
As Guarantor(s) undersigned waive(s) presentment, notice of dishonor, and protest to the guaranty. This is a continuing, irrevocable guaranty and shall remain in effect until all obligations and responsibilites of the applicant to BSOS, LLC have been fully paid and satisfied.