- Compression wrist support for easy stabilization of the wrist
- Wrist band with thumb support for compression of soft tissue.
- Overload prophylaxis,
- Pulled muscle
- Load-induced irritation
- Weak Wrist
- Optimized fit in the palm area
- Anatomically contoured knit
- Hemmed thumb opening
COLORS: beige, blue, black
The ACTIVECOLOR®-Plus Concept
- Relief in the case of heavy overstraining of specific muscle groups
- Preventive application in the case of expected overstraining
- Very effective stabilization thanks to compressive knitted fabric
- Can be used for work, free time or when practicing sport
Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymph drainage disorders,
also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the aid positioned, sensory and
circulatory disorders with the region of the body treated, skin diseases in the
part of the body treated, latex allergy.
Polyamide (PA), elastodiene/latex (LA), viscose (CV)
SIZES – Wrist circumference
small= up to 5.9 inch
medium= 5.9 – 6.7 inch
large= 6.7 – 7.5 inch
x-large= 7.5 – 8.3 inch
Can be worn on the left or right
Place the support on the metacarpophalangeal joint affected and guide the
thumb through the intended thumb opening at the same time.
To remove the support, grasp the fabric in the palm area and pull the support
off over the fingers.
Delicate wash 30 °C Do not bleach Do not dry in a tumble dryer
Do not iron Do not clean chemically
Do not use fabric conditioner. Stretch back into shape and dry in the fresh air.