BORT Abdominal Back Support for Pregnant Women, Maternity, Belly Band
Women’s Maternity Belly Support Belt Pregnancy Band Antepartum Abdominal Back Support
– Elastic bandage to support the abdomen support during pregnancy
– Adjustable, Elastic, breathable fabric
– Supports the belly and soothes low-back pain and fatigue
– Four supporting rods which can be removed if required
– Dorsal height: 9.4″ inches
– Back relief due to additional elastic strap.
– Adjustable to fit varying abdominal circumferences
SIZES Circumference of iliac crest
Size 0: 25.5″ – 35.4″ inches
Size 1: 35.4″ – 41.3″ inches
Size 2: 41.3″ – 47.2″ inches
Size 3: 47.2″ – 51.3″ inches
Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
Adjustable elastic side panels add compression and ventilation.
Included abdominal lift attachment gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
- With elastic band and hook-and-loop, the pregnancy support bands are fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy;
- Provides ultimate support to the lower lumbar region, abdomen and hip area to help relief lower back and pelvic discomfort during pregnancy, prevents the uterus from sagging and protects the fetus;
- Maternity belly bands provide external cues to your body to facilitate proper posture;
- Helps to correct physiological position of your baby at the late stage of pregnancy, hence prevents complications during pregnancy and labor;
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining, built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling;
- The maternity support belts are thin enough for you to wear it under clothes, breathable and soft.