The Bort AchilloStabil Ankle Support – Achilles Tendon Brace is a great support that provides relief to the Achilles tendon and any discomfort it may succumb to. There is an optional Achilles heel pad for addition ankle and tendon relief.
– Physiological 3D dual tension knitted fabric. Compression class II.
-Due to the contoured, 3D dual tension knit, AchilloStabil is constructed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle, so the ankle is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs.
-The soft brace relieves pain, distributes pressure uniformly to reduce impact, and produces a soothing massage effect to prevent fluid build-up.
– Visco-elastic profiled inserts in the para-achilles area.
– For relieving pressure on the achilles tendon and for intermittent massage.
– Additional relief of achilles tendon by special optional heel wedge.
– 2 silicone heel pads including one for non-affected leg to compensate for differences in leg length and with specially padded seam.
– Additional relief of achilles tendon by special heel wedge.
– Pressure-reducing material edge.
-The support fits optimally even in the instep. Extra cushioning on the Achilles and heels make the brace comfortable all day, while the breathable material prevents moisture build-up.
- THE BORT MEDICAL STANDARD OF QUALITY: All BORT MEDICAL products are made in Germany with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure superior quality. Bort Medical technology has continuously evolved since 1980 and continues to set the standard in fit, comfort, support and performance.
- Achilles pain
- Haglund’s deformity
- heel pain
- heel swelling
- pump bump
- heel bursitis and more.
- Chronic or post-traumatic irritation or tenderness in the Achilles tendon area
- Haglund syndrome heel irritation
- irritation and pain of the Achilles tendon and surrounding areas
- after surgery
- e. g. Achilles tendon rupture
- bursitis subachillea
- Ideal for post-surgery therapy, tendonitis and inflammation around heel.
CIRCUMFERENCE OF ANKLE
up to 8.3 inch = small
8.3 – 9.1 inch = medium
9.1 – 9.8 inch = large
9.8 – 10.6 inch = X-large
Measure the circumference of your ankle at the narrowest point, right above your ankle bones/joints.
Make sure that the measure tape is not too loose or too tight.
If your measurements are close to different size, choose the different size (bigger).