SKU# 109 200
BORT HerniaFix® Spring Truss, Hernia Support with Anatomically-Shaped Pad
– Single-sided, anatomically-shaped pad for inguinal, thigh or testicular hernia
– Non-elastic hip belt with approx. 50 cm long spring made of spring steel
– Thigh strap prevents pad from slipping
- ☑️EFFECTIVE INGUINAL HERNIA RELIEF. Our slim inguinal hernia truss provides effective relief from pain and discomfort, pre or post hernia surgery. Wear our hernia support belt to add compression to the affected area, aid recovery, reduce discomfort and maintain your lifestyle with all the support you need.
- ☑️WEAR UNDER YOUR CLOTHES – Comfortable and slim enough to wear under your clothes inconspicuously, our groin support strap is perfect for helping you cope with the pain of a reducible hernia before and after surgery by applying light pressure to the affected hernia at the groin areas. The slim profile allows you to wear our groin hernia support for men discreetly.
- ☑️ GENTLE PRESSURE – Specifically made to target hernia pain and aid in the treatment process, our Everyday Medical Grade – inguinal hernia brace – adds the right amount of gentle and gradual pressure to the area while providing hernia support.
- ☑️ COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE – This belt hernia support truss for men and women features a flexible waist strap design and an adjustable groin strap that can be worn on the left or right to ensure maximum comfort and the perfect compression and tightness level.
SIZES Circumference of iliac crest
80cm= 30.5″- 32.7″ inches
85cm= 32.7″ – 34.6″ inches
90cm= 34.6″ – 36.6″ inches
95cm= 36.6″ – 38.6″ inches
100cm= 38.6″ – 40.6″ inches
105cm= 40.6″ – 42.5″ inches
Please indicate left or right
Spring Trusses have been a proven therapy concept for decades in case
of resettable inguinal hernia (i.e. the hernia can be forced back). The pad
closes the point of hernia and avoids thus emerging and incarceration
of the hernia.
First position the pad onto the point of hernia. Then place the strap
around the body in height of the pelvic (between waist and hip) and
Last bring the thigh belt between the legs around the thigh and fasten it
in the hip area to the leather strap.
Repositionable inguinal hernia.
Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymphatic drainage disorders
and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid, sensory
loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part, skin disorders in
the treated part of the body, latex allergy.
40 % polyamide, 36 % polyester, 12 % elastodies, 12 % cotton
Important Notes: No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for
the care of one patient only.
Wear support only when under strain, not during rest or sleep. Avoid
hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen support and
remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor
The product contains latex and can trigger