– Non-elastic circular bandage for stabilization of the thorax
– Non-elastic side and front section with Velcro fastening, elastic back section
– Breathable fabric with Velcro fastening
– Feminine cut fitted at the waist
– Height: dorsal 4.7″ inches, ventral 6.3″ inches
– Hardly noticeable, invisible under clothing
– Very comfortable to wear due to use of cotton satin and fine terry cloth material
SIZES Circumference of chest (measured below breast)
small= up to 26.0″ inches
medium= 26.0″ – 29.9″ inches
large= 29.9″ – 35.0″ inches
x-large= 35.0″ – 40.2″ inches
xx-large= 40.2″ – 49.2″ inches
This medical device is a support for circumferential enclosure of the thorax
with fasteners in order to stabilize the thorax region (chest).
Rib fracture, trauma consequences in the rib area (i.e. contusion, sprain).
Lymph drainage disorders, also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the
aid positioned, sensory and circulatory disorders with the region of the body
treated, skin diseases in the part of the body treated, latex allergy.
Application risks/Important notes
This medical device is a prescribable product. Discuss the use and duration
with your treating physician. The expert staff from whom you have received the
medical device will select the appropriate size and instruct you regarding its use.
– remove the medical device prior to radiological examinations
– if wearing at night is prescribed, avoid negative influence on the circulatory
– in case of numbness, loosen the medical device and remove it if necessary
– in case of persistent complaints, consult the physician or specialist retailer
– use the medical device in accordance with therapeutic needs
– only use other products simultaneously after consultation with your physician
– do not make any changes to the product
– do not wear it on open wounds
– do not use in case of intolerance of one of the materials used
– no re-use – this medical aid is intended for treating one patient
– whilst wearing the support, please neither use any creams nor ointments on
or around it as they can destroy the material
Place the rib belt in the thorax region around the torso, grasp both latch plates
and pull the support forward evenly. Press the left latching half onto the torso
and pull the right latching half so far that you can attach it with Velcro.
To remove the rib belt, open both latching halves and then remove it.
Cotton (BW), polyester (PES)
The sewn in textile label provides the precise material composition.
The product contains latex and can trigger allergic reactions.
Delicate wash Do not clean chemically Do not bleach
Do not dry in a tumble dryer Do not iron
Close the Velcro fastening to avoid damage to other laundry items.
Do not use fabric conditioner. Stretch back into shape and dry in the fresh air.