Soft Protective, Comfortable Undersleeve, Liner, Thumb Sock to Wear Under Thumb Splints & Wrist Braces
– Additional Thumb Sock / UnderSleeve Liner for Thumb Wrist Braces
-This soft undersock is compatible with Bort Medical rigid hand splint. However, it also works with a variety of other thumb and wrist braces for enhanced comfort and skin protection, such as Skier’s Thumb braces, Quervain’s Tenosynovitis Brace and Wrist Tendonitis Splints
– Wear under any Bort Thumb Wrist Brace or any Thumb Brace that you may already have.
- Including Bort SellaDur, Skiers Thumb, Quervain’s Tenosynovitis brace, Wrist Tendonitis Splints and many other Brand Thumb and Wrist Braces
– Soft & Skin Protection
– Absorbs Moisture
Why People Love Our Extra Undersleeve
Although Bort Medical’s Sella Dur and Sella Dur with Floc hard thumb splints already comes with a hand sleeve, many people have found it useful to have at least two on hand for alternating while washing, or wearing two at a time for extra support, warmth, or protection.
The thumb splint is constructed out of a rigid plastic, which can become uncomfortable against your skin over the course of the day. This black undersock adds comfort with its soft material and prevents the thumb brace from rubbing or chafing against your skin.
Plus, it’s available in one universal size, which will fit comfortably underneath the different sizes of Hand Splints and Thumb Braces.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Soft Protective Hand Sleeve
- How does it work? This hand undersleeve is designed to protect your thumb and hand from uncomfortable irritation and chafing while wearing a rigid thumb splint or other thumb and wrist braces.
- What size should I get? Universal in sizing, this hand sock fits right or left hands, as well as women and men of all shapes and sizes, including many children.
- When should I wear it? Use anytime the skin around your thumb and hand needs to be protected. Can be worn under a variety of thumb and wrist braces.
- How do I put it on? Simply pull the polyester undersleeve onto your hand for added comfort.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild soap, lay flat to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Serves as a sweat guard under warm thumb and wrist splints.
- Protects your skin from further injury and irritation during recovery.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Fitting instructions
Firstly, put the undersleeve on. Then, slip the brace over the wrist
and position the thumb in the thumb tube. Now, close the circumferential
fastener on the wrist, which can be adjusted steplessly using the Velcro
fastener. The padding strip is self-adhesive and can be freely positioned in the
edge area in case of pressure sores.
- Color: Black.
Bort SellaDur comes with a thumb sock, brace undersleeve, yet many people have found it useful to have at least two on hand for alternating while washing, or wearing two at a time for extra support, warmth, or protection.
– Comfortable to wear
– Washable; fast drying
Fits on left or right