– Rigid Thumb Brace, Thumb Splint for immobilization of the metacarpophalangeal joint and saddle joint of the thumb
– Special raised edge in the critical thumb forefinger area (commissure)
– Extensive perforation
- Thumb brace made of resilient plastic with perforations for breathability
- Design allows for comfortable movement of the rest of the hand. Black under sock included for added comfort
- Small discreet thumb immobilizer brace helps reduce pain from thumb arthritis or thumb sprains.
- Indicated for immobilization of the metacarpophalangeal joint & thumb saddle joint as well as ulnar
This thumb joint immobilizer can protect and immobilize both the metacarpophalangeal joint and the thumb saddle joint. This might be needed following damage to the ulnar collateral ligament of the thumb or for thumb arthritis treatment, including osteoarthritis of the thumb or rhizarthrosis. The Bort SellaDur with Floc is a rigid thumb splint for the immobilizing the thumb saddle or metacarpophalangeal joint. This brace for arthritis, thumb sprain in the thumb or skier’s thumb is perforated and comes with an under sock for user comfort. This is one of our most popular thumb braces.
Elastic sleeve with downward traction -One Comfortable Thumb Sock is included. To be worn under the thumb brace.
-Additional Thumb Socks are also available.
-VOTED AS BEST THUMB BRACE FOR ARTHRITIS!!!
Post-traumatic, post-operative conditions, i.e. after sprain, contusion, ligament lesions (skier’s thumb), immobilization in the case of arthritis, rheumatic-inflammatory processes, rhizarthrosis, CMC Basal Joint Immobilizer, Thumb Tendonitis, Fracture, Thumb Instability, Trigger Thumb, IP Joint, MPC Joint
– Soft textile flocking ensures optimum comfort
– Hand Wash; fast air drying
SIZES – Wrist circumference
small: 5.9″ – 6.7″ inches
medium: 6.7″ – 7.5″ inches
large: 7.5″ – 8.3″ inches
Please indicate left or right