SKU # 112760
BORT SOFT Dorsal CTS Splint
This is one of our most popular Wrist Immobilizer CTS Braces!
This wrist brace is designed to take pressure off the median nerve, which causes carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
– Soft dorsal rest splint for immobilizing the wrist
– Palm splint
– Extra soft padded splint and fastening straps
– Three point Velcro fastening
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fractures, Strains & Sprain
- Hand Tendonitis
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Wrist Drop
- Stroke Recovery
- De Quervain’s syndrome
- Hand nerve damage
- Post-operative, Post-surgery recovery
Wrist braces protect, stabilize, and support your wrist in a neutral position, which helps limit movement.
Wrist braces also alleviate pain, inflammation, and stiffness due to repetitive strain injuries or conditions such as arthritis or tendonitis.
– Length: about 8.3″ inches
– Maintained gripping ability, use of fingers and thumb
– Easily moldable
– Lightweight and comfortable to wear
– Can also be worn at night
Sizes: Circumference of wrist
small= 5.9″ – 6.7″ inches
medium= 6.7″ – 7.5″ inches
large= 7.5″ – 8.3″ inches
Please indicate left or right
Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymph drainage disorders,
also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the aid positioned, sensory and
circulatory disorders with the region of the body treated, skin diseases in the
part of the body treated.
– do not close it too tightly during longer periods of rest, e.g. when sleeping
– in case of numbness, loosen the medical device and remove it if necessary
– in case of persistent complaints, consult the physician or specialist retailer
– use the medical device in accordance with therapeutic needs
– do not make any changes to the product
– do not wear it on open wounds
– no re-use – this medical aid is intended for treating one patient
– whilst wearing the brace, please neither use any creams nor ointments in
the vicinity of the attached aid as they can destroy the material
Before putting on, bend the aluminum splint to the desired shape. Open all
the Velcro fasteners and place the splint on the back of the hand. Close the
Velcro fasteners on the lower arm and wrist first.
Polyurethane (PUR), polyamide (PA), polyester (PES)
Hand-wash Do not clean chemically Do not bleach
Do not dry in a tumble dryer, Hand Dry. Do not iron
Close the Velcro fasteners in order to avoid damaging other items of clothing.
Do not use fabric conditioner. Air Dry. Avoid heat.