SKU # 114520
Knee Support – Targeted Support for Pain Relief and Stabilization of the Knee, Provides Relief of Weak, Swollen, and Injured Knees
– Typical patella fixation support for stabilization and relief of the knee joint
– One lateral splint each side
– Silicone pad
– Silicone adhesive border from xx-large size
– Highly elastic, soft flexion region in the hollow of the knee
– Compression class II
COLORS: beige, silver, black
- CORRECT FIT AND SIZING: With your knee slightly bent, use the center/outside of your knee as your starting point and measure 5 1/2″ up your thigh. Measure around thigh for circumference. Using center/outside of knee for starting point, measure 5 1/2″” down your calf. Measure around calf for circumference. Make sure measure tape is not too tight or too loose. If your thigh measurements are split between two sizes, choose the Comfort (C) size. Refer to sizing chart & video for correct sizing.
- PROTECT YOUR KNEES WITH THE BEST: Incorporated silicone pad leaves the kneecap (patella) pressure free and provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint leading to increased circulation, aiding in the reabsorption of swelling and edema. Helps keep pressure off the knee cap.
- BE COMFORTABLE & TAKE PRESSURE OFF THE KNEE: Our soft knit fabric makes the support stretchy and comfortable. It’s breathable, so it keeps sweat away from your skin, unlike Neoprene and other inferior materials. Our braces are hand washable, air dry which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
- USED TO HELP TREAT & HELP PREVENT: Knee strains or sprains, Knee instability, Post-arthroscopy, Pre- and post-operative knee inflammation, Osgood-Schlatter’s disease, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Degenerative joint disease (DJD), Adolescent knee pain, Recurrent knee pain.
- THE BORT MEDICAL STANDARD OF QUALITY: All Bort Medical products are made in Germany with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure superior quality. Bort technology has evolved since 1980 and continues to set the standard in fit, comfort, support and performance.
The MED-Plus concept
– Physiological 3D grid-structured knitted fabric: – Non-slip fit with every body movement
– Comfortable to wear
– Plus-size system resulting in very good fitting
|10.2″ – 11.4″||12.6″ – 14.2″||small|
|11.4″ – 13.0″||14.2″ – 15.7″||medium|
|11.4″ – 13.0″||15.7″ – 17.3″||medium plus|
|13.0″ – 14.6″||15.7″ – 17.3″||large|
|13.0″ – 14.6″||17.3″ – 18.9″||large plus|
|14.6″ – 16.1″||17.3″ – 18.9″||x-large|
|14.6″ – 16.1″||18.9″ – 20.5″||x-large plus|
|16.1″ – 17.7″||20.5″ – 22.0″||2x-large|
|16.1″ – 17.7″||22.0″ – 23.6″||2x-large plus|
|17.7″ – 19.3″||22.0″ – 23.6″||3x-large|
|17.7″ – 19.3″||23.6″ – 25.2″||3x-large plus|