BSOS Umbilical Navel & Abdominal Hernia Support Truss Belt with 1 Pad.
1 Umbilical Belt with 1 Non-Removable Pad for Men & Women
While surgery is often offered as a solution for a number of types of hernias, this is not always one’s first choice or even an option for some. In such instances, a hernia truss may be a good choice for treating a reducible hernia externally.
– Elastic compression support belt for umbilical hernia, abdominal support
– One umbilical hernia pad with non-removable adhesive layer
– One Pad Cover, attached, non-removable
– Two supporting splints
– Soft, Elastic, breathable fabric with Medical Grade Velcro Fastening
- The belt with pad can be worn before surgery to support the stomach muscles and protect the site
- The belt is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic cotton blend material, which is breathable and moisture wicking for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control
- The slimline design of the belt allows to wear it for extended periods of time under regular clothes
– Height: 5.1″ inches
– 1 Adjustable Belt with 1 Non- Removable pad & cover
SIZES Circumference of waist
Size: Up – 59.1″ inches
Hand Wash, Air Dry Only